This is a pretty small update. There are still a lot of other things I want to add to this, but it just hasn’t been my highest priority lately. I’m working on ANOTHER desktop app. There will be an Update #0 coming up for that soon.
Changes in this Update
- Made the search case insensitive.
- Google button on the Game Details Screen
- When you click this button, it will launch Chrome and do a google search for the title and console.
- I have a few imported games that I want to add. Particularly for Super Famicom. I might add the Super Famicom as a Console, or add the games to the SNES console with an ‘Import’ checkbox.
- Adding a wishlist is something I want to do for sure. It should be fairly simple. Wishlist Games will exist in the same list as the rest of the games, but will not show up in the normal lists, and they will function a bit differently.
- The backlog is still in the idea phase. I will start designing that soon. I would like to see this incorporated in it’s own interface, separate from the main screen.
- Enhance the Search
- I would like the Search to consider the ‘Note’ field. For example, I want to see all the Xbox Kinect games, but some don;t have the word ‘Kinect’ in the title.
- Enhance the Data Grid View
- Allow the users to show and hide fields on the Data Grid View.
- More Filtering
- Allow the user to filter by other fields. For example, I want to see all the games I have That have booklets, but no box. Or all the games that are ‘greatest hits’.
- Mark a game that I want to sell.
- Lots of duplicates across different consoles.
Thanks for reading!