zRPG – Update #4

This is the fourth update for zRPG – My C# Role Playing Game Project. Here are links to the original post and updates #1, #2, and #3. Overview: Created Configuration Screen Allows game to be played by someone other than me. Made changes to User Interface Started working on Combat System Created Loot Screen   Configuration Screen: As a user, … Continue reading zRPG – Update #4

zRPG – Update #3

This is the third update for zRPG – My C# Role Playing Game Project. Click here to see Update #2 Click here to see Update #1 Click here to see the Original Post Overview: Created the Trade Screen Made Trade Screen completely functional Started working on Quests Started working on Monsters Trade Screen In the … Continue reading zRPG – Update #3

zRPG – Update #2

This is the second update for zRPG – My C# Role Playing Game Project. Click here to see Update #1 Click here to see the Original Post This has been a slow week, but I was able to meet almost all of my goals from the last update! Overview: Started working on the Map Interface … Continue reading zRPG – Update #2

zRPG – Update #1

This is the first update for zRPG - My Role Playing Game Project. You can see the original post here. zRPG is the code-name for an untitled game I started developing in in July of 2016. Like the code-name suggests, this game will eventually be a RPG, or Role Playing Game. I started this game a … Continue reading zRPG – Update #1

zRPG – The Forgotten C# Project

zRPG is the code-name for an untitled game I started developing in in July of 2016. Like the code-name suggests, this game will eventually be a RPG, or Role Playing Game. I started this game a long time ago but have only put a few real programming hours into it. Recently I have decided that … Continue reading zRPG – The Forgotten C# Project